Friday 1 September 2017

Branding myself

After going to so many networking events this summer and witnessing the need for some business cards I decided to get designing...


I elaborated on the template for my last logo of the face in the headset and opted for a more personal and artistic charm. I sketched out the outline of my face in a realistic manner so it is recognisable as me unlike the last logo, to make it more personal. 


I have gone for a multi colour burst in the headset to show the mindblowing creative realities possible in VR, the greyscale time of my face compared with this fresh burst of colour reflects how the virtual is more powerful than the real. My handdrawn signature also aids with this personal feel.

For my collaboration with my partner in crime, a computer scientist, I rebranded to a tech and art infused logo;



Utilising the same multicolour explosions from my personal card.

I like the multicolour fragments which originate from the headset I feel it reflects the fragments of a reality or dimension full of colour and vigor. There is a contrast between the arty craft feel and computer techy, which reflects who me and mike are and I think on a card like this, strangely coexist.




No comments:

Post a Comment