Friday 20 November 2015

Manchester Animation Festival Reflection!!





I have loved MAF, I feel it has been such a beneficial experience for me. From the Masterclasses I have learnt so much more about the industry as a whole and the qualities needed within it. I have learnt so much about the practitioners themselves and have been fascinated with their stories and own individual approaches to their practise of animation. 

From watching all the shorts and graduation films I have been so inspired. There are now so many techniques I would love to try and aesthetics I would love to approach and play with, all the possibilities that there are within animation.

Not only has it been so educational, but It has also been a great trip to get to know my own animation crew better, which is always important.


And best of all, Tim Searle gave me a signed Mr Bean Teddy. 

It can't get much better!


No comments:

Post a Comment