Monday 19 October 2015

Reflection of Photoshop Induction's.

It has been great to get shown around the software in profound detail, I have had many inductions but never have they explored in the depth like what I have experienced in these 4 lessons.

Firstly we got taught general photo editting, how to change contrasts and exposure in a professional manner, also about how to airbrush out unwanted components of a picture.

Then we got taught how to  how to upload a batch of images from bridge (which will be great for stop-motion or animatics of storyboards. And how to create an animation from them using the "frame by frame" technique on the timeline. Also we got shown Photoshop video (which personally I prefer for animation rather than frame by frame) and had the chance to mess around with. We also got told about key framing and had the chance to make layers pan from one side of the screen to the other as if in motion.

Finally we had the chance to put our valuable skills into practice and create a mini animation (of our choice) demonstrating some of the 12 principles of animation in some way or form. So I made a ball realistically bounce from one side of the screen to the other and have it squash and stretch and lose momentum. I have really enjoyed animating on this software and the inductions have taught me valuable skills which will help me in the future.

Here is a GIF file of my ball bouncing:


No comments:

Post a Comment