Saturday 12 May 2018

Hosting VR @ Leeds Digi Fest


It has been a particular passion of mine, bringing VR into the classroom, ever since its popularity at Leeds Young Film Festival.

So, I hosted VR at 'Edtech in the classroom', an event part of Leeds Digital Festival. It was great boasting of VR's educational potential at this meetup to a range of teachers. But also networking with a range of teachers from a range of schools in the Leeds area.

I demo'ed the creative potential of VR through my work as a VR artist. It was great giving people a go at creating art themselves.

It was most peoples first times in VR and I love giving people new experiences into the virtual realm. I got interest from a lot of teachers and companies also dealing with the edtech realm.

No comments:

Post a Comment