Thursday 10 November 2016

Inktober


This is the first time I have ever done inktober. 

To do a drawing every day for 31 days is a challenge , one that is very possible and one I wanted to take. In my busy schedule I never take time out just to sit and draw , but with inktober I did just that. Stopping for about 20 minutes each day to sit and draw was both a therapeutic break and a really nice creative release.  I kept very organised , not once forgetting to do a drawing, which meant I was very successful with time management, which I am really happy at myself with. I really enjoyed this whole month , I feel I have been very creative and imaginative with how I have explored the prompts too, creating characters from a single word. Not only was this challenge an exercise of creative ability but also for imaginative ability, relating a single prompt to an illustration in a creative way is hard to achieve. Drawing again so frequently meant I saw a pattern appear within my works , I began to develop some sort of a drawing style I found when I collected all my drawings together. 





First Inktober:

Noise

Collect

Hungry


Sad

Hidden

Lost

Rock

Broken

Travel

Worried

Scared


Tree

Relax


Wet


Battle


Escape


Flight


Squeeze

Big

Little

Slow

One Dozen

Tired
Box

Creepy
Burn
Surprise

Wreck
Friend

No comments:

Post a Comment